A special bonus for the Leland-Lincoln Park double
By Luke Seemann |
Apr 09, 2012
The only thing we love more than a great bike race is a weekend of two great bike races. That’s why we’re thrilled that our Lincoln Park Criterium is sharing the April 21-22 weekend with the Leland Kermesse.
It will take true panache and grit to take part in the Kermesse and then do well the next day, so for six of our fields on Sunday we are offering a special $50 bonus to the top-placed rider who also raced on Saturday.
The bonus will be awarded to the top-placed Leland Kermesse participant in the following Lincoln Park Criterium fields:
- Cat P/1/2/3
- Women Cat P/1/2/3/4
- Cat 3
- Cat 4
- Women Cat 4
- Masters 40+
A few requirements and clarifications:
- Riders must pre-register for both races.
- This is not an omnium (although it’s excellent training for June’s Tour of Galena). Results in the Kermesse do not count toward this bonus, but riders must finish.
- It is each rider’s responsibility to ensure they are officially placed in the Leland Kermesse and not listed as DNF.
- If official results of the Leland Kermesse are not available by Sunday, prizes will be mailed to winners as soon as possible.
- Riders do not need to race the same category to be eligible for the prize. In other words, a junior who races the juniors race on Saturday could earn the prize for the Cat 4 race on Sunday.
- Riders may win the bonus only once. Should a rider be eligible for the prize in two categories, the bonus will be applied to toward a rider’s first result.
Any questions? Please e-mail our race director, Wiliam Pankonin.