January Team Meeting on Zoom Video Conference
REMINDER: This Monday, January 10th, we are hosting our January Team Meeting at 7pm on Zoom video conference. You can join the Zoom meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. for a social (half) hour. See the meeting agenda below.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Race & Reports - Race Reports from last month's USA Cycling Cyclocross National Championships in Wheaton at Cantigny Park
- Update from Coach Randy Warren on our annual Spring Training Camp (aka "SLO Camp) in San Luis Obispo, California, in late March.
- Update on 2022 custom team kit from Pactimo Midwest Custom Sales Rep, Rich Smott.
- Introduction to the slate of candidates for the 2022 Team Election and how you can run for spot on the team executive board. NOTE: The team election will take place during the February Team Meeting.
- How to connect to upcoming Saturday virtual Team Rides on the Zwift platform and Discord communication app. (Note: Our outdoor Saturday Team Ride are still happening every Saturday year-round, rain or shine (or snow).
- Program updates, Teammates of the Month: Junior Development Program (JDP), Women's Development Program (WDP), Men's Development Program (MDP), Donut Development Program (DDP), and Elite Team
- Updates on Zwift Racing League (ZRL) and RGT Echelon Racing League from Coach Chris Navin
- Updates on off-season Strength & Conditioning Training
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 608 926 7771
COVID-19: Please remember that COVID-19 is still a public health issue and should be treated as such. Teammates should not join, and will not be allowed to remain at, in-person team events if sick or symptomatic (with cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4° F or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other COVID symptoms). Sick or symptomatic team members are encouraged to seek a COVID-19 test at a state or local government testing center, healthcare center, or other testing locations, and follow guidelines for self-isolation. Do not attend any in-person team events within 14 days of a positive COVID test, any COVID-related symptoms, or exposure to someone known to be infected with COVID-19. The team will continue to monitor the situation and communicate updates to the team on a regular basis.
Our management meets are at 7 p.m. the Monday before each team meeting (usually the last Monday of the month). All members interested in contributing or learning more about how the team is run are welcome to attend.
Updated January 6th, 2022