A special bonus for the Leland-Lincoln Park double
By Luke Seemann | Apr 10, 2012
- Cat P/1/2/3
- Women Cat P/1/2/3/4
- Cat 3
- Cat 4
- Women Cat 4
- Masters 40+
- Riders must pre-register for both races.
- This is not an omnium (although it's excellent training for June's Tour of Galena). Results in the Kermesse do not count toward this bonus, but riders must finish.
- It is each rider's responsibility to ensure they are officially placed in the Leland Kermesse and not listed as DNF.
- If official results of the Leland Kermesse are not available by Sunday, prizes will be mailed to winners as soon as possible.
- Riders do not need to race the same category to be eligible for the prize. In other words, a junior who races the juniors race on Saturday could earn the prize for the Cat 4 race on Sunday.
- Riders may win the bonus only once. Should a rider be eligible for the prize in two categories, the bonus will be applied to toward a rider's first result.